"Growing up we lived next to a lake so mosquitos were everywhere. You couldn't walk outside without being eaten alive. I told myself I'd find a way to solve it once and for all. I finally did it."
This year's most innovative and effective bug zapper comes from an unexpected source. Meet 79-year-old retired high school science teacher, Tom Johnson.
An amateur inventor for most of his adult life, Tom says he was driven to find a solution to what he calls the "mosquito problem" thanks to his wife, Bertha. "She hates them. Every time we went outside to enjoy our backyard, there they were. You couldn't do anything outside without getting swarmed. Bertha kept nagging me to come up with something.. The mosquitos were just unbearable." So, Tom vowed he would one day come up with a solution that finally worked. Now at 79 years old, he finally did it. Tom decided to call it the "FuzeBug."
But Tom says it's not about him. It's about helping people solve what he calls "the mosquito problem."
In addition to zapping mosquitos, Tom also wanted to make sure his mosquito zapper was safe to use and wasn't toxic or harmful to humans or pets. "My wife hates how toxic most bug sprays are. They have DEET and other harmful chemicals that you just don't know about. It's real bad, so I knew the solution I came up with had to be totally non-toxic and safe to use.. around kids, pets, you name it."
Using his background and experience as a high school science teacher for 37 years, he designed the FuzeBug to be 100% chemical-free, 100% non-toxic, completely safe for the environment and emits zero foul odors or smells live conventional bug repellants. Most commercial bug repellants contain DEET, which is a toxic chemical known to be hazardous & damaging to humans and animals as well as the environment. FuzeBug contains zero chemicals.
Tom designed the FuzeBug with a lightweight, powerful lithium battery that powers the zapper coils. Those coils then "zap" the mosquitos or other bugs as soon as they fly within proximity.
"Oh, it'll zap 'em real good. I made sure of that. Ain't no mosquito gonna come back from that. No way."
But that's not all it does. Tom knew mosquitos wouldn't just willingly fly into a trap. So he designed the FuzeBug with a new light wave technology that actually attracts the mosquitoes. That means the FuzeBug works fast. It doesn't have to wait for wandering mosquitoes to find it, Tom made it to that all mosquitos within range will be drawn to it, then it zaps them..
What's the range? Tom says it works up to 350 sq feet, which is plenty to clear out almost any room, dine outside, go camping, you name it. If there's a mosquito or any other pesky bugs within distance to pester or bite you, the FuzeBug will take care of them.
Tom was kind enough to share a couple of the messages he's gotten from friends and family members after trying out the FuzeBug. Needless to say, it sounds like the little zapper works pretty well.
Here's what they had to say:
These are just some of the messages Tom has gotten about the FuzeBug, but he assured us there's dozens more & they're still coming in.
1. ADVANCED UV TECHNOLOGY – FuzeBug incorporates proprietary UV technology that attracts 5x more mosquitos than any other device on the market.
2. UP TO 350 SQ FT COVERAGE – From back porches to living rooms, to gardens and lakeside camping spots, FuzeBug keeps you, your family and friends protected from pesky mosquito bites.
3. SUPER-SIMPLE TO USE – Just plug it in to recharge and take it anywhere, and it will instantly begin trapping mosquitoes so they no longer give you any trouble.
4. STURDY, COMPACT DESIGN – This thing discreetly sits in any corner of the room blending into the environment, and is compact and light enough to take on any camping trip without weighing you down.
5. HOURS OF WIRELESS POWER – Despite it’s amazing effectiveness at eradicating mosquitoes from large areas, it’s incredibly energy efficient and can run for up to 14 hours without being plugged in.
6. AMAZING VALUE – You will be so happy with FuzeBug you’ll want to order two or three to give to friends and family members who suffer with mosquito problems. And with such a great price, you’ll be able to afford them easily.
7. CAST-IRON MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE – If for any reason you think FuzeBug isn’t for you, just send it back within 30 days and get a full refund, no questions asked.
Once Tom saw how happy his friends and family were with his invention, he knew he had to get it into the hands of more people. So he got to work on being able to produce more FuzeBug at an affordable price. Tom tells us his goal isn't to get rich, just to help as many people as possible. He could easily sell each FuzeBug for over $100, but that's not his goal.
Thanks to personal connections in the manufacturing industry, Tom was able to negotiate a phenomenal deal allowing him to offer each FuzeBug at an incredibly affordable price. Even with global shutdowns affecting production and distribution, Tom is still adamand about not raising prices. So much so, he's decided to offer his FuzeBug s at an incredible 50% OFF for all first time buyers.
That means each brand new FuzeBug is only
Note: With prices for supplies going up around the world, Tom doesn't know how long he will be able to offer this ridiculous deal, but he says he will do it for as long as he can. "It's the right thing to do," Tom told us while cleaning out one of his FuzeBug’s. "Look at all those mosquitos in there. They're not gonna be biting anyone anytime soon. It works."
Since the publication of this article, FuzeBug has gone viral.
As a result, supplies are extremely low and Tom isn't sure when he will be able to restock.
We reached back out to Tom to ask if the 50% discount he was offering was still active and he confirmed to us he would be giving everyone 50% off their orders until his inventory runs out. But that's not all, he even told us he would be giving bulk discounts for people who wanted extra FuzeBugs for friends and family, dropping the price down as far as $31.99 per FuzeBug for orders of 5 or more!
That's a whopping 70% off! With a deal as good as this, we don't know how long supplies will last, so if you want a FuzeBug, we suggest you act quick and grab one before they're gone. It could be months until they're back in stock again.
1) Order your FuzeBug at the official FuzeBug online store here.
2) Take advantage of this incredible 50% off deal while supplies last.
TIP: FuzeBug is selling fast… We strongly recommend ordering now, before they're all sold out!
*Note: If you want to take advantage of the limited time promotion, it is important that you claim your FuzeBug 50% discount now before it is too late. Stock is running low and availability is not guaranteed.